Guidelines for the execution of the thesis (task): framework, requirements, tasks
Framework of writing a thesis
- 1. These guidelines determine the primary provisions of academic tasks into the context associated with the introduction of credit trained in advanced schooling.
- 2. Thesis work (task) is just a written graduation work this is certainly performed during the stage that is final of, if it is stipulated by their state compulsory education standard and specialty curriculum.
- 3. The goal of the thesis work (task) is:
1) systematization, consolidation and expansion of theoretical knowledge and skills that are practical the specialty and their application in solving particular clinical, technical, economic and production tasks, in addition to cultural tasks;
2) developing the abilities of performing separate work and learning the methodology of scientific research and experimentation in solving dilemmas and concerns which are being developed;
3) make clear the preparedness for the student for separate work with the conditions of modern production, science, technology, tradition, plus the amount of their professional competence.
- 4. Thesis work (task) presents a directory of the outcomes of independent study and research of this problem that is actual of particular specialty of this appropriate industry of technology.
- 5. Thesis work (task) is carried out under the guidance of the manager and must meet among the following requirements:
- 1) summarize the total outcomes of studies, design solutions carried out by researchers, analysts, practitioners: designers, designers, managers, economists;
2) have scientifically grounded conclusions that are theoretical the item under research;
3) contain scientifically valid outcomes, the application of which ensures the clear answer of the problem that is specific.
Needs when it comes to topic of this thesis (project)
- 6. Theme regarding the thesis (task) should be appropriate, according to the state that is current leads for the growth of technology, technology and tradition, with its content it should meet with the demands put down in paragraph.
- 5. Whenever determining the subject of theses (jobs), it is suggested to consider the real problems of production, training, technology and culture.
- 7. Theme of thesis work (task) should match to your specialty together with profile of training specialists.
- 8. The main topic of the thesis works (tasks) is manufactured by the issuing division, the works are evaluated and approved by the faculty council.
- 9. The total a number of topics for theses (jobs) must certanly be updated annually by at the least 30%.
- 10. You can replace the thesis project for technical specialties. The thesis work should be of a research and developmental nature http://essay4money.com, and also have a calculated and graphical part at the same time.
- 11. The theme regarding the thesis (task) is assigned towards the student at the start of the graduate course and is authorized because of the order associated with rector for the higher institution that is educational.
- The topic of the thesis (project), if necessary, can be changed, refined, corrected on the basis of the presentation of the graduating department upon completion of pre-diploma practice.
Requirements for the purchase of writing a thesis (task)
Each student is assigned a supervisor to write a thesis (project) on the proposal of the department.
Professors, associate professors, the essential teachers that are experienced clinical employees of this university, or medical employees and highly qualified specialists of other organizations are appointed scientific supervisors of this thesis works (projects), the world of medical research and clinical magazines of which corresponds towards the profile regarding the specialty associated with the student.
The tasks regarding the systematic supervisor associated with the thesis
The clinical manager for the thesis (task):
- 1) dilemmas a task when it comes to execution of this thesis (task);
- 2) help the pupil when you look at the growth of a calendar time-table for the whole amount of the graduation work (thesis design);
- 3) advises the pupil the required basic literary works, reference and archival materials, model tasks as well as other sources on the topic;
- 4) establish a routine of consultations, during which the current tabs on the pupil’s compliance using the routine when it comes to completion of this thesis;
- 5) establishes the amount of all of the chapters of the thesis (project) and coordinates the ongoing work for the graduate student and consultants.
- The calendar routine of work is used for your period, indicating your order of execution of individual sections and it is coordinated utilizing the systematic supervisor.
Regarding the proposition associated with systematic manager associated with the diploma work (task), if required, the division can ask consultants for individual parts of the thesis (task) at the expense of enough time allotted to your scientific management.
Consultants may be professors, associate professors, teachers and academics of advanced schooling institutions, as well as highly qualified specialists and researchers of other organizations. Professionals look at the appropriate parts of the student’s completed sign and work it.
Graduating departments ahead of the start of the thesis work (task) must develop and offer students with methodical instructions, which set what’s needed for the thesis work (task) prior to academic and expert programs in the specialty and these recommendations.